High Availability / Clustering
For companies that require the highest reliability on their computer network, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Failover Clustering can provide the solution.
Organizations that require little or no downtime for computer services or network applications can leverage this technology to deploy servers in a redundant configuration that can span virtual servers, physical servers, and even physical locations.
Common high availability deployment projects we have conducted include:
- Redundant DHCP, Print and File Servers in a single datacenter
- File, folder, and server backup replication between branch offices and headquarters
- Fully redundant Exchange 2010 deployments including datacenters across the U.S.
- Redundant SQL 2008 deployments including redundant servers and storage in a single data center
- Exchange 2013 and 2016 Database Availability Groups, which leverage portions of the failover clustering services behind the scenes.
- Hyper-V Replication Failover Clusters on Windows 2012 R2 in a single datacenter
Marathon Solutions In the News
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Unleashed co-authored by Marathon Solutions Consultant Omar Droubi.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Unleashed co-authored by Marathon Solutions Consultant Omar Droubi.